Today is IWSG day-the first Wednesday of each month. IWSG stands for Insecure Writers Support Group and was founded by Alex J. Cavanaugh. Our purpose is to share and encourage. You can follow other IWSG members here or on twitter using the hashtag #IWSG. We also have a Facebook page.
I thought I’d share some encouraging quotes today. Maybe these ten will give you something to think about. If you find one that speaks to you, share how and why.
1) No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.~ Anonymous
2) You can do anything, but not everything. ~Anonymous
7) If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission. ~Anonymous
8) Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. ~John Wooden
9) To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~Anonymous
I’m afraid numbers 4 and 9 really say a lot about me. Way too often, I give in to my fear and let it control me. I need to get a tattoo that reads lose the fear! Unfortunately, I FEAR needles!
Do you have a favorite quote that says a lot about you? Share!