Thanks to Sylvia at Writing in Wonderland for the Kreativ Blogger Award. I was trying to add a place to post my ‘awards’ and wiped out my pages. 🙂 Grrrrrrrr! Blogging makes me tear my hair; most days I don’t feel like a creative/Kreativ Blogger.
5. What is or has been my favorite pet? When I was little I loved lizards. They were all named Lizzie, I played with them until they died, then I buried them in a ‘lizard graveyard’ under the hedge behind our house.
7. What is my biggest fear? You name it and I fear it: success, failure, pain, loss of a loved one, car wrecks, hurricanes, tornadoes …
8. What is my attitude mostly? Up and down and all around. I’ve been accused of being combative. Sometimes I am. I’ve also been accused of being negative but I call it being realistic.
2. I could live in the library. I always come home with such random books: basket weaving, jewelry making, the history of this, that or the other.
3. I love finding unknown cousins and family members through my genealogy.
4. I have a secret desire to invent something.
5. I don’t like onions or cucumbers.
6. I’d love to start a business called Encouragement Incorporated where everyone could be handed positive strokes on a continuing basis. No cocky, self-assured, aggressive, mouthy people allowed.
7. I would love to find a lost child that was featured on John Walsh’s missing children show.
8. I usually hate the bad guys, but I like J.R. Ewing.
10. I’d love to write a screenplay.
I give the Kreativ Blogger Award to the following:
James Tate at Tate’s Other Side
Kristi at Getting Lost in Louisiana
Kent Conwell at The Eyes of Texas
Debbie Gail Smith
Debra at DreamWeaver
Bossy Betty Please pop over to this blog and look at Bossy Betty’s home renovations. It will take your breath away and make your heart race. Seriously!
Amy de Trempe – she needs to get back to her blogging!